- SBA Economics Resources: COVID-19 (EIDL-AG & PPP) & Recovery
- Applying for a SBA Disaster Loan instruction linked HERE.
- Virginia’s Employment Commission linked HERE.
- Virginia Governor’s Office
- SBA Fact Sheet
- Department of Housing and Community Development (Virginia Main Street)
- Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity
- Virginia Community Capital
- Virginia Chamber
- Restore Your Economy
- Small Business Association Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program
Applicants may apply online, receive additional disaster assistance information and download applications at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela.
Applicants may also call SBA’s Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955 or email [email protected] for more information on SBA disaster assistance. Individuals who are deaf or hardofhearing may call (800) 877-8339. Completed applications should be mailed to U.S. Small Business Administration, Processing and Disbursement Center, 14925 Kingsport Road, Fort Worth, TX 76155.
For additional support, applying for EIDL funds you may contact your local Small Business Development Center (SBDC). For SBDC contact information use the following link: https://www.virginiasbdc.org/
- Council of Development Finance Agencies
Development finance has always been at the forefront of recovering from natural disasters and economic challenges. CDFA’s new COVID-19 Resource Center is a collection of financing programs and resources to address disaster relief and recovery.
CDFA developed this COVID-19 Resource Center to serve as a central hub of everything the development finance world is doing to mitigate the impacts of COVID-19. The resource center includes a State Response Map, which has financing programs and related headlines for all 50 states, information on CDFA’s Comprehensive Recovery Strategy, up-to-the-minute news, federal, state, and local resources, and more.
- Southern Economic Development Council (SEDC)
SEDC’s “COVID-19 Resources for Businesses” page features links to federal agencies that will be assisting businesses, health-related links for up to date information from reliable sources, and some links to help us cope as individuals.
In addition, they have a section on information and programs from the 17 states in the SEDC region so you can see what other states are doing to assist businesses.
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Main Street America
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- VA Department of Labor and Industry – new guidelines